Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello Everyone!

  I would like to introduce myself, my name is Stephanie and am the mother of four boys while currently being a stay at home mom of 5 years now. I worked for 6 years but was laid off back in 09' and in some ways thankful for it because if I wouldn't have been, I don't think I would have found the talents I have. I found out I can sew, build furniture and do those neat decorated sugar cookies which I have turned into a mini business.

  I started a blog because I have always wanted to have one to share everything and tell the story behind it all. I will be posting about everyday life and all the projects and crafts I do. Over time I will also be posting about all my past projects and will try to give a walk through on how I did it. I hope everyone enjoys!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment